- AC Servo Motors
- 1-2 Kilograms (kg)
- 220-240 Volt (v)
ASDA-A AC Servo Motors And Drives
The ASDA-A AC Servo Motors And Drives series is a new type of omnibearing integrated servo system with advanced functions. It is able to combine with medium / high servo motors from 3kW to 7.5kW ( torque output from 19.1 N-M to 47.74 N-M) and is equipped with incremental 20-bit (1280000 ppr) optical encoder, providing more accurate positioning control for high-precision processing industries or the machine applications where high responsiveness and stiffness is needed to reject high torque disturbances. With A and AB series, Delta provide a complete servo product line (from 100W to 7.5kW) to fully support our customers needs and offer various options for high torque applications.
Spring machine, bending machine, bending press, feeding machines, electric injection molding machine, double column type machining center, presses machine
- A wide power range: from 4.5kW to 7.5kW, 3-phase
- Input power supply: AC 200V ~ 230V
- Frequency characteristics (Responsiveness): 550Hz
- Incremental 20-bit (1280000 ppr) optical encoder
- Medium / High inertia servo motors are available including: 3kW, 3.5kW, 4.5kW, 5.5kW, 7.5kW.
- Max. input frequency: Line receiver 4Mbps for high-speed motion command.
- Built-in Position / Speed / Torque control modes
- 8 internal programmable registers (point-to-point position control)
- Various internal control functions for a vast range of applications (as A and AB series)
- Modbus communication protocol is supported as standard. Communication Interface: RS-232 / RS-485 / RS-422
- Servo Drive and Servo Motor Combinations
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 10000 Units Per Month
- 1 Days
- All India
I 386 SECTOR 4 DSIIDC, INDUSTRIAL AREA , BAWANA, New Delhi, Delhi, 110028, India